APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED.
Are you an Anglophone student who passed the GCE A levels in 2020? did you score 21 points and above? We are excited to announce the launch of the first award of scholarships to support enrollment in a government university in Cameroon.
NO AMOUNT OF MONEY will be collected from students to process their applications. ALL supporting documents needed for the scholarship should be sent only to this official email (email@example.com). DO NOT SEND APPLICATIONS TO ANY PHONE NUMBER OR ANY OTHER EMAIL ADDRESS.
Criteria for selection.
In order to qualify for the scholarship you must meet ALL of the below criteria.
- Must have passed the GCE A levels (General) in 2020 scoring a minimum of 21 points and GCE A levels (technical) in 2020 scoring a minimum of 33 points. (Candidates with 20 points may apply but they will be kept on the waiting list)
- Must have written the GCE A levels exams in an examination center located in one of the 2 English speaking regions of Cameroon (North West and South west)
- This award is needs-based and is only available for students who studied in a public school/Government school. ( Students from private schools, mission schools etc are NOT Eligible for this award).
How to apply
- Submit a certified copy of GCE slip showing results (21 points upwards, A level general) and 33 points upwards for A level Technical.
- Share your story with us. Why do you think you are the best candidate for this award? (in less than 1000 words)
- Send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Jireh scholarships”
- NB: You will have to present the original or certified GCE slip as proof of result, before you collect the award.
- Deadline for application 20th October, 2020 (the deadline may be extended if GCE slips delay to be released)
What you will receive
A cash award and the possibility of being featured on our blog.